Preheat oven to 350
- 2 cups almond flour
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/3 cups sugar free “maple” syrup
- 1 bar unsweetened baker’s chocolate
- 1/4 cup of Truvia (or other sweetener though measurement may be different)
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 6 tbsp heavy cream
- Break chocolate into pieces and put into medium bowl with heavy cream and Truvia. Heat in microwave for 30 seconds, then stir. Heat in 10 second increments until completely smooth. (Add more or less sweetener depending on your taste)
- In a separate bowl, combine the flour and baking powder.
- Add vanilla, syrup, and ganache to the dry ingredients and mix well, until all flour is incorporated.
- Spoon onto parchment paper lined cookie sheet and press down to desired thickness. Around 1/4 inch thick.
- Bake for 9 minutes. Allow to cool for 5 minutes on the cookie sheet and ENJOY!